Here’s what’s new in Tracker I-9 Complete
(Latest Application Release Notes)
June 2019 Release Notes
The June 2019 release included report feature enhancements and improved error detection, along with several application workflow improvements.
- Enhanced the error flagging logic for instances where Users are amending expiration dates for Temporary I-551 Printed Notation on a Machine-Readable Immigrant Visa (MRIV).
- Added a new feature allowing Users to export the E-Verify/I-9 Comparison report to an Excel file.
- Fixed an issue where records with a next action of none were displaying on reports as having a next action of E-Verify.
- Fixed an issue where remote I-9 emails were not getting sent to emails that contained apostrophes.
- Fixed an issue where Users were unable to edit section 3 documents when certain uncommon documents were saved in Section 2.
May 2019 Release Notes
The May 2019 Release included an update to acceptable values for I-94 admission numbers, along with several application workflow improvements.
- Updated acceptable values for I-94 admission number from “11 digits” to “11 digits, or 9 digits followed by one letter, followed by one digit.”
- Updated the E-Verify Right to Work Poster image to reflect the new one released by E-Verify.
- Added new alerts directing Users to specify additional documents when applicable, for Employment Authorization Documents and Foreign Passports with I-94 or I-94A.
- Fixed an issue where the audit trail was indicating signature dates based on save date instead of the inputted signature date.
- Fixed a setting for custom user roles where the ability to edit employee profile fields was not working as expected.
- Fixed a setting for custom user roles where the ability to create new I-9’s was not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue for clients with migrated records where Section 3 attachments were displaying in Section 2 attachments.
- Fixed an issue where the additional information field was not exporting to Excel properly from a custom report.
* As always, your Tracker I-9 Client Admin (internal to your organization or service provider) is responsible for ensuring the latest updates are made available to all users and communicating major changes. Since your company has decided to integrate Tracker I-9 into your employee onboarding process, you can be assured that you are following the most recent Form I-9 and E-Verify guidelines for employment eligibility verification.