Join the Compliance Leader
Tracker Corp offers an energetic, team-oriented work environment at our convenient downtown San Francisco location. Tracker employees enjoy competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages.
Principals only; no recruiter contacts please.
Technical Support Analyst
Our high-growth, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, is looking for top talent. Come grow with us. If you have the drive, passion, and desire to be a part of a vibrant, team-oriented culture, join us to make a mark.
At Tracker Corp, our mission is to solve the significant challenges that I-9, E-Verify compliance and immigration case management create for hiring organizations and law firms. Tracker’s software applications enable manager self-service and transform hiring compliance into highly efficient and scalable operations. Our cutting-edge SaaS platforms allow for rapid deployment to organizations large and small. Clients include Fortune 500 and fast-growing companies, who rely on our perfect 15+ year track record with federal agencies and I-9, E-Verify, Immigration compliance.
Tracker Corp is looking for a highly-motivated and talented Technical Support Analyst to join its team. This position will work in a team environment and will act primarily as a first-level contact for information, technical support, and or concerns for our customers. The ideal candidate will be versed in customer support and able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment. This role is ideally suited for a person who has experience in technical customer service and wants to develop and expand their technical support knowledge and expertise.
For prompt consideration, please email your resume in Word format, cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working at Tracker Corp:
- Award-winning company at the forefront of the legal-tech “quiet revolution”
- Smart and collegial staff — diverse, fun , respectful, goal-oriented, and supportive
- In the heart of San Francisco’s Union Square location – commute via Muni, BART or CalTrain.
- Comprehensive benefits package, a fast-vesting 401(k), and investment in career coaching.
For prompt consideration, please email your resume in Word format, cover letter and salary requirements. Relocation is NOT available for this San Francisco based position; local candidates only.
- Staffs the Technical Software Help Desk phones, provides answers to technical product questions, creates and updates tickets, prioritizes issues, ensures customers feel their needs are being met on a timely basis. When same-day resolution is not possible, the Technical Support Analyst will provide customer with status and guidance until the problem is solved.
- Reproduces customer problems, and attempts to solve issues. Provides follow-up on customer inquiries ensuring they are handled in a timely manner by other departments. Provides developers with detailed description of problems.
- Documents solutions for bugs, fixes, form letters, and standardized responses.
- Participates on project teams for new and revised products and interfaces; makes recommendations associated with support policies, procedures and software functionality. This includes testing new databases and application software prior to release.
- Drafts and proofs tutorials, quick reference guides, and help systems for electronic products, explaining technical information in terms the end user can easily understand.
- Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge by monitoring industry trends, and by enrolling in courses for ongoing training.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Superior customer service orientation. Experience in providing customers with technical support and training on proprietary software products is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; expert oral and written communication skills (will be verified by testing).
- Exceptional problem identification and resolution expertise.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competence with SQL Server Management Studio on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2012.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS 7 or later.
- Experience troubleshooting API and SSO issues is not required but highly desired.
- Capability of communicating effectively across all levels of users and technical staff.
- Microsoft Certification is a strong plus.
- BA/BS degree required; degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is a plus.
- Great attitude with meticulous attention to detail.
- 2-3 years of End-User Technical Support or Call Center experience
- Determination and competency to meet all deadlines with outstanding resourcefulness and ability to work independently.
- Punctuality (typical work hours will be Monday-Friday plus on call time approx. every 2 months).
- Working knowledge with the concepts of DNS, web farms and load balancing a plus.
- Knowledge of Internet development technologies is a plus.
- Programming experience in ASP.NET, Powershell, AJAX, and C# is not required but a plus.