Join the Compliance Leader
Tracker Corp offers an energetic, team-oriented work environment at our convenient downtown San Francisco location. Tracker employees enjoy competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages.
Principals only; no recruiter contacts please.
Senior Software Architect
Tracker Corp, a software company with a national clientele, is headquartered near San Francisco’s Union Square, centrally located for easy access to public transit and parking. We are seeking a talented applicant with at least five years’ experience in .NET web development to join our I-9 Complete Development Team.
This position includes both building and maintaining the web application and providing technical support for internal and external clients during integrations and special projects. The ideal candidate is driven by a desire to build software that is client-focused, works well as a part of a close-knit Agile team, and committed to continuous improvement.
Additionally, the Senior Web Application Developer will provide technical leadership to the development team and set and enforce coding standards.
The position includes a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for continued education, additional certifications, and strong career growth.
For prompt consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume in Word format, cover letter and salary requirements. Relocation is NOT available for this position.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Become an expert regarding our I-9 web application and work with other developers to understand the application’s existing platform, integration points (API and SSO), and database structure.
- Participate in the creation, development, and maintenance of our I-9 web application, with an architect’s view of the platform as a whole.
- Participate in the creation, development, and maintenance of other components and tools that support this application and our clients, such as data migration and continuous integration tools.
- Provide technical leadership to our internal and external development teams (globally-distributed contractors) with direction on design and implementation.
- Work independently to analyze, solve and correct issues and provide problem resolutions end-to-end.
- Perform code reviews and enforce coding standards.
- Write/maintain specifications and process documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Regularly update status of assigned tasks in issue tracking software.
- Explore opportunities to optimize performance of our database
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience
- SaaS application experience
- Experience with Cloud-based environments (AWS etc.)
- SOAP, Webservices, and RESTful API’s
- Experience building and using Event driven API Architects, primarily Web Hooks
- Agile Methodologies
- SQL server/T-SQL, DBA level
- Node JS
- .NET MVC
- HTML, CSS
- Subversion, TFS
- Mobile Web
- Experience with Performance Tuning, Optimization and Schema Refinement
- Fluent Validation
- Attribute Routing
- Kendo UI
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2012 setup and configuration
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS 7 or later
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Other Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem identification and resolution expertise; ability to troubleshoot
- Great attitude with meticulous attention to detail
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100