QA Automation Engineer (Union Square)
Tracker Corp, a software company with a national clientele, is headquartered near San Francisco’s Union Square, centrally located near public transit and parking. We are seeking a talented applicant with at least three years’ experience in .NET or similar testing frameworks to join our I-9 Complete Development Team in San Francisco.
This position is for a QA Automation Engineer who is passionate about Automated Testing, an experienced Automation Engineer who can lead the development and implementation of Automated Testing to further enhance our product’s growth and shorten our deliver cycles. The ideal candidate works well as a part of a close-knit Agile team and is committed to continuous improvement.
For prompt consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume in Word format, cover letter and salary requirements. Relocation is NOT available for this position, nor is it a remote position.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Methodical and thorough approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Sound interpersonal, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Aptitude to think more widely about the context of work and broader interdependencies
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and prioritize day to day workload
- Motivated by quality achievement
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
- At ease in a small company environment that blends rigorous management with an entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities with the Development Team
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Author Automatic Tests for regression testing and run them as part of deployment process.
- Identify enhancements or solutions and make recommendations
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years with Selenium, Maven, Watir or similar
- 3+ years exp with NUnit or similar .NET testing frameworks, Visual Studio and specifically with C#
- 3+ years JMeter
- 3+ years SQL and database
- 3+ years with SOAP and/or REST API testing
- Automated testing integrated in CI/CD is a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps (formerly known as Visual Studio Team Service – VSTS) is a plus
Other Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem identification and resolution expertise; ability to troubleshoot
- Great attitude with meticulous attention to detail
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 2014
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100, 2014