Join the Compliance Leader
Tracker Corp offers an energetic, team-oriented work environment at our convenient downtown San Francisco location. Tracker employees enjoy competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages.
Principals only; no recruiter contacts please.
Tracker is seeking a strategic thinker and technically strong Product Manager to help us scale and continue innovating our award-winning B2B SaaS product. Working closely with our Engineering team and VP or Product, you will use your experience to help build products customers love with an initial focus to streamline integrations with HCM (Human Capital Management) and ERP platforms and drive customer success through product enhancements. New rules at the intersection of law and technology have paved the way for people like you to have an immense impact in the US. Trusted by the Fortune 1000 for its unmatched record with federal laws, Tracker Corp is the leading provider of I-9, E-Verify, and immigration compliance technology. Come join the cause, with a fun team of owner-employees!
- Support the product vision, strategy, planning and roadmap for company’s HR compliance products across all stages of the product life-cycle
- Define product features and functions, translating business objectives into product designs, business requirements, and prototypes. Work with Engineering to support translating business requirements into corresponding technical requirements as needed.
- Cross-functionally manage product related projects with Support, Engineering, Professional Services, and Sales teams as needed
- Monitor and evaluate market trends/conditions and competitive landscape
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in SaaS product management
- Ability to inspire a broad set of stakeholders with a compelling vision of user success to motivate partnership and collaboration
- Experience in building strong relationships with diverse teams across functions (engineering, sales and more)
- Start-up mindset with ability to work effectively through a small organization
- Excellent written and communication skills and equally able to talk to and influence engineers, senior executives, and customers.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and understanding of iterative development-based processes
- Ability to jump into fast-paced environment and make an immediate impact a must!
- Bachelor’s Degree required, major in technology preferable
- Award-winning company at the helm of transforming legal/compliance services
- Company culture and respect for work-life balance
- Great Union Square location in SF – convenient commute via BART or CalTrain
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), a fast-vesting 401(K), stock options
- Perks – generous PTO, paid professional development, company retreats and a stocked kitchen!
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100