Join the Compliance Leader
Tracker Corp offers an energetic, team-oriented work environment at our convenient downtown San Francisco location. Tracker employees enjoy competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages.
Principals only; no recruiter contacts please.
Tracker Corp offers the only Form I-9 compliance software with a perfect 16+ year track record of zero client fines in federal and ICE audits. Founded in 1998 and backed by Pearl Law Group, Tracker Corp is the developer of multiple SaaS platforms that streamline Form I-9 compliance and immigration case management.
This position will support the Tracker I-9 team and will focus on Tracker Corp’s Form I-9 Compliance Software.
Tracker Corp is backed by Pearl Law Group. Founded with the former Head of US Immigration and a CEO named among the Nation’s top two immigration lawyers (Chambers 2018), Pearl Law Group has one of the largest global immigration practices in the country. A leader in technology and customer care, Pearl Law Group is the nation’s only firm to win major awards for Innovation, Global Immigration, and Pro Bono Service.
We believe in hiring smart, good people from diverse backgrounds. We are idealistic, determined, and fierce advocates for our clients. We work tirelessly to uphold our values of equality and diversity, ensuring that every employee has a meaningful place on the team. We drive hard, but we play together and truly respect work-life balance. Come join the family!
- Execute: Drive the execution of marketing initiatives that target HR and global mobility professionals; lead go-to-market strategies for new product offerings.
- Content Production: Work closely with knowledge managers to develop an editorial calendar and drive the creation of timely content, marketing assets, and programs.
- Sales Enablement: Communicate regularly with outbound sales team to build topical, educational assets, tools, and outbound campaigns.
- SEO + SEM: Manage SEO partner to grow organic search presence and earn placement in target publications; drive paid acquisition programs.
- Tradeshows: Manage presence at industry tradeshows and conferences, including event logistics, pre-event campaigns, and brand positioning.
- Budget: Assist in the management of team budget and resource allocation across all marketing initiatives.
Desired Experience and Skill Set:
- 3-5 years proven experience as Marketing leader on SaaS, software-focused team
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Data-driven and analytical – experience with Google Analytics
- Basic design skills in Adobe Suite, PowerPoint, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and HubSpot, or equivalents
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Self-starter mindset with experience in leading both strategy and execution
- Experience driving internal communication and buy-in across multiple departments
- Preferred experience enabling partner/reseller sales teams
- Preferred experience as a ghost writer, content writer for management, C-level executives
- Preferred experience setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Preferred experience managing brand agency or design team
- Legal, immigration background is a plus, but not necessary
- Award-winning company at the helm of transforming legal/compliance services
- Company culture and respect for work-life balance
- Great Union Square location in SF – convenient commute via BART or CalTrain
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), a fast-vesting 401(K), stock options
- Perks – generous PTO, paid professional development, and company retreats.
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100