Join the Compliance Leader
Tracker Corp offers an energetic, team-oriented work environment at our convenient downtown San Francisco location. Tracker employees enjoy competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages.
Principals only; no recruiter contacts please.
Implementation Project Manager
Our high-growth, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, is looking for top talent. Come grow with us. If you have the drive, passion, and desire to be a part of a vibrant, team-oriented culture, join us to make a mark.
At Tracker Corp, our mission is to solve the significant challenges that I-9, E-Verify compliance and immigration case management create for hiring organizations and law firms. Tracker’s software applications enable manager self-service and transform hiring compliance into highly efficient and scalable operations. Our cutting edge SaaS platforms allow for rapid deployment to organizations large and small. Clients include Fortune 500 and fast-growing companies, who rely on our perfect 10+ year track record with federal agencies and I-9, E-Verify, Immigration compliance.
Tracker Corp is looking for a highly-talented Implementation Project Manager to join its team. The Implementation Project Manager helps Tracker customers successfully implement and upgrade Tracker solutions and ensures long term client satisfaction. This role engages directly with customers as the primary point of contact at Tracker, and will coordinate with both internal and external resources to complete implementation of Tracker technology and conduct other client facing projects. Successful Implementation Project Managers will ensure that products and programs are implemented on schedule and in line with defined customer expectations.
For prompt consideration, please email your resume in Word format, cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working at Tracker Corp:
- Award-winning company at the forefront of the legal-tech “quiet revolution”
- Smart and collegial staff — diverse, fun , respectful, goal-oriented, and supportive
- In the heart of San Francisco with a convenient Union Square location – easy commute via BART or MUNI.
- Comprehensive benefits package, a fast-vesting 401(k), and investment in career coaching.
- Own, lead and manage technical integration implementation(s) process from concept through implementation & release.
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to define and document technical implementation requirements and solutions.
- Conduct weekly customer project meetings to ensure deadlines are being met and the project is kept on target; drive for results and deadlines.
- Drive on-boarding projects forward by building and managing a realistic schedule; facilitate and foster communication within and across teams.
- Effectively manage risk and client expectations while anticipating potential problem areas.
- Be an advocate for the customer, drive internal process improvements and methodology within Tracker as needed to ensure successful and satisfied clients.
- Produce high quality presentation materials, reports, workflows, processes definitions, and other project artifacts as required.
- Maintain expertise on Tracker’s product features and capabilities.
- Exemplify excellence by setting high standards for themselves and others, while demonstrating endurance and the ability to lead the team through major obstacles.
- 5+ years of technology project management experience, with preference for candidates that have worked in customer-facing roles (consulting, implementation, account management, etc.).
- Fundamental awareness and command of software-as-a-service (SaaS) concepts are required, including customer setup and configuration, data migration processes, Web service APIs, single-sign-on (SSO) concepts, SQL, network and storage security, cloud-based services.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to speak cross-functionally across IT, HR, finance, and legal organizations.
- Formal training in project management methodologies desired, PMP or similar certifications are highly advantageous.
- Desirable behaviors for the job include: self-motivation, strong initiative, manage and prioritize many competing tasks, deal effectively with conflict, and function well in a team-centric environment.
- A keen eye for improving customer experience.
- An ability to work unsupervised and be an ambassador within Tracker.
- Experience working in the technology sector, understanding of development methodologies and/or experience in technical project management.
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- Experience with leading and facilitating meetings, events, public speaking and large presentations.
- Ability to create project plans, communication plans, SOWs, and all standard project documentation to ensure organization of the project team.
- Occasional travel may be required (10-20%, short-term 1-2 day trips on average).
- Ability to jump into fast-paced environment and make an immediate impact a must!
- Bonus skills:
- Proficiency with SQL
- Salesforce Administration knowledge
The position includes a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for continued education, certifications, and strong career growth. Competitive compensation based on skills and experience. We are ready to hire immediately.
For prompt consideration, please email us a resume, along with a cover letter describing your salary requirements and the reason for your interest in this position, to email@example.com.
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100