Join the Compliance Leader
Tracker Corp offers an energetic, team-oriented work environment at our convenient downtown San Francisco location. Tracker employees enjoy competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages.
Principals only; no recruiter contacts please.
Customer Success Engineer
Looking for variety and an environment with a lot of opportunity to learn new technologies within a fun, business-casual team environment? If so, we would like to speak with you!
Tracker Corp, a software company with a national clientele, is located in San Francisco’s Union Square District. It is close to BART and Muni, as well as top notch shopping and world-famous San Francisco dining.
We are seeking a talented applicant with three to five years’ experience in applications support to join our Customer Success Team.
The position includes a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for continued education, additional certifications, and strong career growth. We are willing to help develop and invest in the right candidate.
Tracker Corp is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has multiple product lines. The Customer Success Engineer will provide outstanding applications support for our SaaS product, and training to our present and prospective clients. This is a client-facing position, so previous experience managing clients is required.
Role and Responsibilities:
Answer phone calls routed to the IMS Tracker Support Help Desk, monitor the IMS Tracker Support inbox, create and update tickets. Resolve issues, provide instructions to how-to questions, prioritize and triage issues, review outstanding tickets daily, and provide status updates to ticket creators daily or when applicable until issue is resolved.
Reproduce issues reported and escalate to the appropriate team. Provide escalation team with a succinct description of the issue, steps taken to reproduce, and pertinent information such as ticket number, screenshots and error messages. Follow up with the escalation team and provide the ticket creator with timely updates until the issue is resolved.
Document solutions for issues, bugs, how-to questions, FAQs, and any standard responses.
Maintain user reference guides, training videos, and a customized help system focused on providing alternative learning tools that are effective and easily accessible to our clients.
Conduct basic and advanced training classes via online conference for present and prospective clients on usage of the application.
Reach out to our client base periodically to ensure that they continue to have a positive experience with our products and services and are aware of new features and enhancements they can utilize in their practice.
Participate in projects such as forms configuration, mapping for new and revised government forms, application and database testing for patches and releases.
Adhere to the support team’s policies and procedures and make recommendations to improve our internal processes, enhance the quality of work, and maximize the team’s output
Engage in continuous professional development by enrolling in courses for ongoing training and by monitoring industry trends.
After being trained, CSE position has potential for travel to client sites throughout the US to perform in person training sessions, product customization, and consulting services.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Superior customer service skills, tenacity, and passion for maintaining a high level of client service
- Proven experience providing applications support and training (minimum 3 years)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; expert oral and written communication skills (will be verified by testing)
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage time
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Empathy and active listening skills
- Willingness and ability to become Subject Matter Expert of our product
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of technical expertise, from novice users to technical staff
- Determination and competency to meet all deadlines with outstanding resourcefulness and ability to work independently
- Punctuality (typical work hours will be Monday-Friday plus on call time approx. every 2 months)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology a plus
For prompt consideration, please email your resume in Word format, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Relocation or remote work is not available for this position.