Technical Support Engineer
Are you looking for one of the best jobs in America? CNN ranks “Technical Support Engineers” in the top 100.
At Tracker Corp, we have a unique opportunity for the right person. We deliver on demand HR/legal compliance software to US employers, who rely on our perfect 12+ year track record for I-9, E-Verify and Immigration programs. We have recently developed new platforms with cutting edge SaaS architecture that allow for rapid deployment at all size companies, leaving us well situated to triple our growth in under a year!
Why Tracker is right for you:
- Award-winning company at the forefront of the legal-tech “quiet revolution” (transforming legal/compliance services with transparency, efficiency and speed).
- Smart and collegial staff -- diverse, fun and respectful.
- Great Union Square location in SF – easy commute via BART or CalTrain (prefer on-site work at least 3 days/week).
- Meaningful stake in the company and other perks: comprehensive benefits package including a fast-vesting 401(k), investment in career coaching and a continual stockpile of chocolate (& other treats).
What makes YOU right for Tracker:
- Superior customer service orientation. Experience in providing customers with technical support and training on proprietary software products is preferred.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively across all levels of users and technical staff.
- Exceptional problem identification and resolution expertise. Able to think outside of the box.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and RingCentral a plus.
- Great flexible attitude with meticulous attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and web based applications a plus.
What you do here:
- Demonstrate leadership and work independently to resolve complex technical problems for Tracker customers. Provide outstanding customer service through positive friendly communications, timely follow-up and diligent resolution.
- Conduct training sessions, product customization, and consulting services primarily via video conferencing but may require travel to client sites throughout the US, typically 2-3 times a year.
- Define, coordinate, and prioritize customer feedback and ideas into engineering requirements for future enhancements to Tracker’s services. Work closely with developers to resolve reported issues and implement enhancements.
- Participate on project teams for new and revised products and interfaces; make recommendations associated with support policies, procedures and software functionality. This includes testing new features and fixes prior to release.
- Draft and proof tutorials, quick reference guides, and help systems for electronic products, explaining technical information in terms the end user can easily understand.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge by monitoring industry trends, and by enrolling in courses for ongoing training.
How to Apply: Please apply via LinkedIn or by sending your resume and cover letter to Email us at
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 2014
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100, 2014