Software Developer - IMS
If you are a brilliant Software Developer who is a forward innovative thinker and seeks the opportunity to make a significant impact, please don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
At Tracker Corp, we deliver on demand HR/legal compliance software to US employers, who rely on our perfect 12+ year track record for I-9, E-Verify and Immigration programs. We have recently developed new platforms with cutting edge SaaS architecture that allow for rapid deployment at all size companies, leaving us well situated to triple our growth in under a year!
Why Tracker is right for you:
- Award-winning company at the forefront of the legal-tech “quiet revolution” (transforming legal/compliance services with transparency, efficiency and speed).
- Smart and collegial staff -- diverse, fun and respectful.
- Great Union Square location in SF – easy commute via BART or CalTrain (Opportunity to work from home with preference for on-site work at least 3 days/week).
- Meaningful stake in the company and other perks: comprehensive benefits package including a fast-vesting 401(k), strong career growth including continued education, additional certifications and a continual stockpile of chocolate (& other treats).
What makes YOU right for Tracker:
- Team Development and Version Control: Subversion, TFS.
- Issue Tracking: TFS, exposure to other issue tracking systems is a plus.
- At least 7 years’ experience in .NET web development and related work experience.
- Experience building secure web applications.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 / 2012 setup and configuration.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS 7 or later.
- Working knowledge of .NET related framework extensions and tools including JQuery, nHibernate, Fluent Validation, Ninject.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem identification and resolution expertise; ability to troubleshoot.
- Great attitude with meticulous attention to detail.
What you do here:
- Continually enhance our products.
- Build and maintain the web application, with the team supporting internal and external clients during integrations and special projects.
- Become a technical expert in our Immigration Case Management System web application including its UI, business logic, integration points (API and SSO), and database structure.
- Participate in the creation, development, and maintenance of components of our IMS web application.
- Prepare deployment packages for releases.
- Participate in the creation, development, and maintenance of other components and tools that support this application and our clients, such as data migration and continuous integration tools.
- Communicate directly with clients or partners (with supervision of a Project Manager) regarding escalated technical issues, including client integrations involving our API or SSO.
- Write/maintain specifications and documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge by monitoring industry trends and by enrolling in courses for ongoing training, especially in the Microsoft ecosystem.
How to Apply: Please apply via LinkedIn or by sending your resume and cover letter to Email us at
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 2014
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100, 2014