Regional Sales Manager
Our high-growth, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, is looking for top talent. Come grow with us, as we invest in an exciting phase of Regional Sales in our company. If you have the drive, passion, and desire to be a part of a vibrant, team-oriented culture, join us to make a mark.
We deliver on demand HR/legal compliance software to US employers, who rely on our perfect 12+ year track record for I-9, E-Verify and Immigration programs. We have recently developed new platforms with cutting edge SaaS architecture that allow for rapid deployment at all size companies, and integration with several key channel partners. This opens an opportunity for a Regional Sales/Development leader, who is also a product visionary and customer advocate, to build a sales dream-team and have a huge impact.
Why Tracker is right for you:
- Award-winning company at the forefront of the legal-tech “quiet revolution.”
- Smart and collegial staff -- diverse, fun and respectful.
- In the heart of San Francisco with a new Union Square location – easy commute via BART or CalTrain (prefer on-site work at least 3 days/week).
- Comprehensive benefits package including meaningful stock options, a fast-vesting 401(k), and investment in career coaching.
What makes YOU right for Tracker:
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience, preferably in the HR Technology or background checking fields. Knowledge of HCM software markets highly desired – especially ATS/Onboarding or related software.
- Excel at social selling, leveraging and building relationships and consultative sales.
- Demonstrated ability to self-guide in creation of plans and measurement of goals/objectives.
- Proven ability in managing sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and determination.
- Technical education not required, but Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred and you should have a basic technical aptitude and be able to understand technical concepts, database structures, SSO, APIs, etc.
- Ability to travel 10-15%.
What you do here:
- The Regional Sales organization’s focus is to continue year-over-year revenue growth while scaling a profitable business and maintaining a world-class work environment.
- Achieve monthly growth goals measured against recurring revenue.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to position Tracker Corp and close the sale.
- Build a sales pipeline through proactive efforts and opportunities created self-driven lead generation.
- Present and sell company products and services to prospective clients via phone, web demonstrations and face to face.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data.
- Prepare presentations, demonstrations and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
How to Apply: Please apply via LinkedIn or by sending your resume and cover letter to Email us at
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 2014
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100, 2014