If you are a Quality Engineer with experience, please don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
At Tracker Corp, we deliver on demand HR/legal compliance software to US employers, who rely on our perfect 12+ year track record for I-9, E-Verify and Immigration programs. We have recently developed new platforms with cutting edge SaaS architecture that allow for rapid deployment at all size companies, leaving us well situated to triple our growth in under a year!
Why Tracker is right for you:
- Award-winning company at the forefront of the legal-tech “quiet revolution” (transforming legal/compliance services with transparency, efficiency and speed).
- Smart and collegial staff -- diverse, fun and respectful.
- Great Union Square location in SF – easy commute via BART or CalTrain (Opportunity to work from home with preference for on-site work at least 3 days/week).
- Meaningful stake in the company and other perks: comprehensive benefits package including a fast-vesting 401(k), strong career growth including continued education, additional certifications and a continual stockpile of chocolate (& other treats).
What makes YOU right for Tracker:
- 7+ years of QA experience working in an agile development environment.
- Able to intuitively broaden testing criteria - understand that it isn’t enough to only see what the product is supposed to do, but to also see what isn’t it doing.
- Passion for solving complex SaaS challenges.
- Proven success in performing effective QE testing within timeline and/or resources constraints.
- Experience with SaaS scalable technologies.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team Development and Version Control: Subversion, TFS Issue Tracking: TFS, exposure to other issue tracking systems is a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 / 2012 setup and configuration.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS 7 or later.
- Working knowledge of .NET related framework extensions and tools including JQuery, nHibernate, Fluent Validation, Ninject.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related industry.
What you do here:
- Build our top-of-the-line testing framework as well as functionally test new features to make sure that our product is consistently superior and our customers remain happy.
- Collaborate on a cross-disciplinary team on product development from conception through implementation.
- Represent the customer perspective and drive product quality and testing efficiency.
- Identify risks and interdependencies prior to releases to minimize impact on daily business operations.
- Create and maintain the Test Case Library. Monitor and track resolution of defects, coordinate with developers in order to prevent, report, and resolve defects.
- Keep current on emerging technologies to advance our architecture/technologies to support growth of the business. Enroll in courses for ongoing training especially in the Microsoft ecosystem.
How to Apply: Please apply via LinkedIn or by sending your resume and cover letter to Email us at
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 2014
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100, 2014