Channel Sales Director
Are you a HUNTER with channel, sales and strategy experience? Then come join a new team of dedicated professionals who are self-motivated to succeed at start-up speed.
It’s an exciting time at Tracker Corp, as we are kicking off a fantastic new Sales and Marketing engine! We deliver on demand HR/legal compliance software to US employers, who rely on our perfect 12+ year track record for I-9, E-Verify and Immigration programs. We have recently developed new platforms with cutting edge SaaS architecture that allow for rapid deployment at all size companies, and integration with several key channel partners.
Why Tracker is right for you:
- Award-winning company at the forefront of the legal-tech “quiet revolution” (transforming legal/compliance services with transparency, efficiency and speed).
- Smart and collegial staff -- diverse, fun and respectful.
- Great Union Square location in SF – easy commute via BART or CalTrain (prefer on-site work at least 3 days/week).
- Meaningful stake in the company and other perks: comprehensive benefits package including a fast-vesting 401(k), investment in career coaching and a continual stockpile of chocolate (& other treats).
What makes YOU right for Tracker:
- Able to think outside of the box to deliver solutions for channel partners and are relentless in your pursuit to drive results.
- Proven track record as a self-starter with ability to leverage executive relationships and optimize channel program for revenue attainment.
- Consultative genius at SaaS client/channel partnering and relationship building.
- Extremely strong communication and relational skills, both interpersonal and written
- Experience in a technology start-up environment with demonstrated aptitude, flexibility, determination
- Technical education not required, but have enough background to understand realities of database structures, SSO, APIs, etc.
- Knowledge of HR, HCM, ERP or CRM software markets highly desired
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience, preferably in the HR Technology or background checking fields. Knowledge of HCM software markets highly desired – especially ATS/Onboarding or related software.
- Demonstrated ability to self-guide in creation of plans and measurement of goals/objectives.
- Ability to travel 10-15%.
What you do here:
- Achieve defined sales objectives by building and managing the overall relationship with new and existing Channel Partners.
- Provide training and support to achieve Sales organization’s goal of continual year-over-year revenue growth while scaling a profitable business and maintaining a world-class work environment.
- Achieve monthly growth goals measured against recurring revenue.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to position Tracker Corp and close the sale.
- Regularly brief Tracker management on status, prospects, and current needs of top partners.
- Present and sell company products and services to prospective clients via phone, web demonstrations and face to face.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data.
- Prepare presentations, demonstrations and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
How to Apply: Please apply via LinkedIn or by sending your resume and cover letter to Email us at
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 2014
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100, 2014