It’s an exciting time at Tracker Corp, as we are kicking off a fantastic new Sales and Marketing engine! We deliver on demand HR/legal compliance software to US employers, who rely on our perfect 12+ year track record for I-9, E-Verify and Immigration programs. We have recently developed new platforms with cutting edge SaaS architecture that allow for rapid deployment at all size companies, and integration with several key channel partners.
If you are a talented and experienced Marketing Manager, this is the perfect time to join us as we scale our business in this virtually untapped market.
Why Tracker is right for you:
- Award-winning company at the forefront of the legal-tech “quiet revolution” (transforming legal/compliance services with transparency, efficiency and speed).
- Smart and collegial staff -- diverse, fun and respectful.
- Great Union Square location in SF – easy commute via BART or CalTrain (prefer on-site work at least 3 days/week).
- Meaningful stake in the company and other perks: comprehensive benefits package including a fast-vesting 401(k), investment in career coaching and a continual stockpile of chocolate (& other treats).
What makes YOU right for Tracker:
- 5+ years experience in B2B technology marketing, ideally in HR, HCM, ERP or CRM software markets, with an understanding of key concepts in marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, lead generation, and sales enablement.
- Able to develop the programs, tools, and plans to drive partner and end-user demand for our renowned HR/legal compliance software.
- Take pride in creating great sales collateral and have experience in effectively managing production resources including graphic designers, copywriters, developers, and others.
- Self-starter who is confident to take on new challenges and excited to build something.
- Extremely strong communication and relational skills, both interpersonal and written
- Experience in a technology start-up environment with demonstrated aptitude, flexibility, determination
- Technical education not required, but have enough background to understand realities of database structures, SSO, APIs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to self-guide in creation of plans and measurement of goals/objectives.
What you do here:
- Manage end-to-end integrated marketing strategy to support the channel sales team in building a partner program that fuels the growth of the company.
- Collaborate with the channel sales team to understand sales priorities and plan relevant content and messaging; develop partner marketing and sales enablement materials to generate targeted, qualified leads.
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results.
- Develop and execute all elements of the marketing plans, including email programs, webinars, social media initiatives, online advertising, events, content syndication, web promotion, and more.
- Research and analyze the market, be on top of changing dynamics and trends.
How to Apply: Please apply via LinkedIn or by sending your resume and cover letter to Email us at
Tracker Corp is the leading SaaS provider of I-9 & E-Verify compliance for top US employers, and also the top provider of immigration case management technology. Customers include many of the nation’s largest companies and law firms. Partners include other reputable providers of Human Capital Management solutions. Regulatory changes and economic conditions make this a very good time to join Tracker Corp, which has been recognized recently for its fast growth:
Inc. Magazine – 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 2014
San Francisco Business Times – Fast 100, 2014