Tracker provides the most user-friendly and mistake-proof way to comply with Form I-9 employment eligibility verification and E-Verify® regulations, including Executive Order 13465 for federal contractors. Built by technical innovators and backed by award-winning experts in immigration law, I-9 Complete software automates the process, enables flexibility and integrates fluently with HR software, applicant tracking, onboarding and other systems. Available as an online service (SaaS), Tracker enables the paperless preparation, signing, management, auditing and virtual storage of all your Form I-9 records. The software fully integrates with the E-Verify system, to automatically submit employee data and receive alerts for any non-confirmation issues.
Automated expertise streamlines I-9 compliance and E-Verify
- User-friendly, personalizable dashboard interface provides compliance alerts and simplifies workflow with one-click access to daily to-dos.
- Instantly checks for I-9 form errors and signals invalid data entry as the user types, ensuring valid data entry, compliance and trouble-free E-Verify.
- Provides instant submission to the E-Verify program, with configurable options per worksite.
- Automates audit trails of all required actions and simplifies I-9 self-auditing through easily-customized reports.
- Enables the painless conversion from paper I-9s enabling smooth migration, auditing, and remediation to transition to a fully compliant electronic solution.
- Integrates seamlessly in real time with your HRIS, payroll or other system of record, with true single-sign on.
- Eliminates missed deadlines by automatically identifying and alerting you to required signatures, re-verification or other issues including tentative non-confirmations (TNCs).
- Reduces audit risk exposure by automatically alerting you to Form I-9s that can be purged according to the three-year/one-year rule.
- Saves time, with E-Verify submission that can be configured to send all completed I-9 forms to E-Verify without you having to click a button.
- Prevents over-documentation in Section 2 by automatically showing only the ID documents applicable to selected status.
- Gets you up and running within hours, with hassle-free, guided A-Z implementation and quick, effective training.
- Enables remote hiring by sending a secure link to I-9 form that once signed by a notary or other employer representative, becomes part of the employee's electronic record.
- Maximizes security and privacy by encrypting and storing Form I-9 data at rest and in transit, and requiring complex passwords.
Flexible options let Tracker work the way you do
- Dashboard interface provides instant access to the functions, alerts, and reports you need, all in one page.
- Simplifies I-9 auditing with real-time reports that you can customize instantly just by selecting and dragging desired fields.
- Centralizes I-9 management using reports, central database with hierarchy and assigned roles, options and permissions— at the worksite and user level.
- Lets multi-site employers selectively E-Verify where and when they want—even automatically via Auto Verify® E-Verify submission.
- Enforces consistent I-9 practices that remain compliant and non-discriminatory.
- Spanish language I-9 available for assisting users in completing the form.
- Provides convenience of remote-hire and self-service tools, as well as customizable I-9 and E-Verify training aids and other resources.
Dashboard: at-a-glance alerts and one-click access
Tracker's intuitive, personalizable dashboard interface provides one-click access to daily to-dos, regulatory updates and insightful features including an optional real-time graphical analysis of your organization's I-9 compliance and audit risk exposure. Tracker personalizes Dashboard contents based on user role, so Tracker users only see data that is relevant to their priorities.
Secure electronic signature and audit trail
I-9 Complete‘s electronic signature capability allows you to process and sign I-9 records (Sections 1, 2, and 3) electronically in a simple, secure and flexible manner. The esignature conforms to banking-level security best practices. It's also completely configurable to meet additional client security requirements. All password-related system activity is monitored and recorded for an automatic audit trail. At any time, you can see who changed what on an I-9 form and when.
Real-time data integration
We can enable seamless, real-time sharing of data between your current systems and your electronic I-9 forms. Tracker's secure web services Application Programming Interface (API) is easy to implement and optimizes direct integration with your HRIS, payroll, onboarding or other system of record. The API synchronizes with your existing system, validates the data and creates an I-9 record using the employee data to pre-fill the I-9 fields. This functionality can be turned on or off as you desire. It can even map employees' scanned and uploaded paper records and match them to their electronic I-9s. This slashes your IT team‘s workload and makes paper I-9 conversion easy, eliminating the need to transfer current employees' paper I-9 data by hand, avoiding duplicate I-9 forms and maximizing your readiness to participate the E-Verify program.
True Single Sign-On
To transmit information to E-Verify through I-9 Complete software, your users only need to sign-on once, no matter whether they first log into Tracker or your payroll, onboarding or other system. Unlike other I-9 software vendors who just offer limited single sign-on capability, only Tracker offers the future of SSO technology. Our strategies integrate with existing third-party Security Token Service (STS) authentication that conforms to standards using SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language).
Remote hiring, now quick as a fax
I-9 Complete software makes it easy to hire employees remotely who would otherwise have difficulty connecting with your HR department to complete the federal I-9 form. With Tracker, remote new hires receive a secure email to complete a mostly pre-populated Section 1 and 2. Then they bring a printed copy to a local notary, temporary staffing firm, or any other employer representative you designate, for document confirmation and have the hard copy faxed to the Tracker system (no third party system access required) where the record is automatically integrated into Tracker's electronic I-9 system.
ReportWizard™ custom reports and I-9 self-auditing
I-9 Complete software provides a wide variety of built-in and customizable reports for tracking, auditing and more. Tracker's intuitive ReportWizard lets you customize any reports just by selecting and arranging desired fields. Reports can be generated as a PDF and HTML or exported to Excel. Access to reports can be strictly controlled according to the assigned rules and roles of your organization's administrative hierarchy.
This paper outlines the five requirements most critical for success with I-9 automation. It will help you find an I-9 solution that delivers full compliance and dramatically lowers the overhead of I-9 processing.