Tracker's historical I-9 conversion services simplify and seal-in your worksite compliance. Tracker will convert your historical paper Form I-9s to electronic format, analyze your records, consolidate and standardize your employment verification process, eliminate your paper, and help you maximize your Form I-9 compliance. Our conversion process can include:
- Scanning and keying in your paper I-9s with the verified of accuracy of double-keying and comparison
- Providing compliance analysis, including a 20-tier validation audit with 185-point error-checking algorithm, identifying any incomplete or incorrect information
- Putting all I-9s in one place electronically, to ease retrieval, eliminate duplicates, track reverification, and identify purgeable records
- Preparing all records for optional or mandated E-Verify in the future
- Offering remediation training for HR staff
- Helping show evidence of good-faith compliance and providing ready access to data in case of an audit
Tracker has a proven expertise in paper I-9 conversions and data migration for companies including one of the nation's largest retailers, one of the finest restaurant chains, and other organizations with thousands of employee records. Depending on your goals, Tracker can migrate the minimum amount of data fields required by the E-Verify program, or everything listed on the paper i9 form.
Our proprietary API can be utilized to import employee data from any System of Record (SOR) application. With this API, I-9 Complete synchronizes with your current system, validates the data and creates an I-9 record using the employee data to pre-fill the I-9 fields. This pre-population can also be turned off at any time.
Professional audit and legal support
We can also assist you in finding highly-experienced attorneys and other independent legal professionals who provide I-9 auditing services. We work with clients to determine the solution that best meets your unique needs.